Wednesday, January 30, 2013

no looking back

I can't believe it's already week three in Austin! I am freaking loving this place; it's definitely my speed. Caters to both my hobbies: going out and running (which totally do not mix with each other well, but I continue to try).

I have a couple of leads on some jobs but I'm still not employed full-time. I'm making a few decisions and I hope I will soon be getting a paycheck!

I took Maggie on a run this afternoon. It was barely 3/4s of a mile but this was the aftermath:


I cannot stress how ready I am to be able to take her on a run everyday! We're going to start doing a short run around the neighborhood once or twice a week until she's old enough. I want to keep her hips healthy but I would also love a way to instantly tire her out.

Speaking of running, my training is going really well. There are so many great places to run here and the weather is much more cooperative. The only downside is that it isn't as flat as Oklahoma but it's nothing I can't deal with it. The marathon is about 3 months away and I feel like I'm on a good track.

Missing everyone! I've moved up my visit day to March 1st, only a month from now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment