Saturday, January 28, 2012

un-brace yourself

I don't know why I love waking up early on Saturday mornings so much. I think it has to do with training for the half last year and waking up early to run before it got too warm. And probably the fact that I haven't seen many Saturday mornings before 10 in my life. :)

Anyway, life without the brace is great. Wearing an obnoxious piece of plastic for 12 weeks will you really make you appreciate every day that you don't have to wear it.
I started physical therapy yesterday, after about a week and a half of not really wearing the brace. In that week and a half, I was still walking and exercising as I had been and didn't experience any pain or soreness. After about an hour straight of engaging my back muscles during PT, I was pretty freaking sore. I'm pain free now but I'm definitely going to have to keep an ice pack and some Ibuprofen on hand for Monday's sesh.

I seriously plan on writing a blog post that's worthwhile in the next week, I've just been so crazy busy with medical appointments, school, and work. Bring on the real world, I guess?

Speaking of busy, if you or anyone you know is interested in a sort-of-paid marketing internship, let me know! We need more help at the games, possibly more help in the office, and I need more time at the gym. And they're super careful now, promise they won't break your back. :)

Alright, see yaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment