Wednesday, December 28, 2011

home free

I hope you all had great a Christmas/whatever holiday! I was glad to get away from ghost-town Norman to spend time with my family. I spent most of the weekend eating, drinking, and sleeping. Which, I mean, let's be honest: I'm in college, that's normally what I do on a daily basis. But it was great to do it in different company!

I've been working this week so I haven't had much time to play with all my new stuff but I'm already loving my new Kindle and my new Nike Frees.
Not a great picture but they're super bright orange (I know, I know) and dark pink. Can't wait to get out of this brace and try running in them!

As I said, Norman is so dead I've been calling it Bore-man. I hope they're having awesome breaks with their families, but I so can't wait for my roommates to get back. I feel way worse about sitting around watching TV if Jessi isn't doing it with me! My mom got us a movie night gift which I can't wait to bust out when they get back.

Other than that, I've just been walking, working, waiting for these next three weeks to be up and focusing on eating right.
Today's lunch!    
Beside the movie night and holidays, my goal is to eat 5-6 small, healthful meals most every day this next year. Here's hoping!


I've got to go get ready for work. I've got a couple of friends and family tickets by the way so if anyone wants some, hollaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment