Sunday, December 11, 2011

passing

My life is like this right now:

Do anything and everything you can to pass Italian so you do not have to suffer through more confusion next semester. I've already finished my other 2 classes with A's so this class and language are my main focus right now. It is so ridiculously hard!

Other than that, I had a boy finish cutting my cookie sheet and finished the magnet board. The magnets I got are definitely not strong enough to hold up my makeup, so it's pretty much just framed scrapbook paper at this point. :)
I've still been keeping myself busy with trying random recipes I see on Pinterest.



S'mores cookies minus the Hershey's pieces! I skipped the Hershey's A.) because I'm lazy and B.) because the chocolate is my least favorite part of a s'more.
Roasted some sweet potatoes with cinnamon the other day. They were pretty freaking good! Might try sweet potato fries tonight.

I've been keeping up my walking and lifting pretty often. People at the Huff continue to stare at me like I'm terminal and about to fall over. At this point, I really don't care about people staring at me, I'm just ready to get back to normal!
I keep getting random pains that freak me out but I'm sure that's just part of recently having rods screwed into your spine. :) The brace is still an annoyance so I just keep reminding myself that I could be way worse off. Plus, if everything goes well, I only have 37 days left wearing it.

Back to studying Italian. I'll probably have some more interesting things to blog about after I get this final over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment