Wednesday, November 9, 2011

positive yardage

Got in a 2 mile walk yesterday evening! I really wanted to Forrest Gump it and run just to see if my brace would fall off and I would be healed but I held back.

It was pretty blustery and bleak outside. I miss the 100 degree weather.

I think it's a pretty good sign that I didn't have very much pain after the walk! I haven't had any pain meds since 6 o'clock Monday evening so I'm good to drive back to Norman tonight. I'll be back in classes tomorrow afternoon and I'm definitely ready to get back on track. Not gonna lie, I'm a little scared about getting back on my own. Some things are still pretty difficult to do by myself but I know I can, I'll just have to have some patience. Not my forte, but I'll deal. :)

Speaking of things that are hard to do, I'm about to go try and make sure I have everything packed up. After living here for almost two weeks, that could take a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment